HP Deskjet Printers
HP Deskjet Printers are compatible in look, style and design. They are available in multicolor to decorate your home desk, shelf and reading table. After the purchase of any deskjet printer, you begin the deskjet setup. Here, the steps are mentioned to make your setup easier in few steps. For advanced setup and install of 123 hp deskjet printers, contact us @ 1-844-896-6313.
How to install HP Deskjet Printer?
Follow the steps for Deskjet setup:
- Unbox the HP Deskjet Printer from the box.
- Plugin the power source.
- Fix the ink cartridges.
- Load sheets or papers.
How to connect HP Deskjet to USB?
Follow the steps for Deskjet USB Printer Setup:
- Press the power button.
- Plug the two ends of the USB cable.
- Download the Printer software.
- Select USB mode connection.
HP Deskjet Wireless Setup
Connect HP Deskjet to Wi-Fi Direct
Follow the steps for Deskjet wireless setup:
- Turn on Deskjet Printer.
- Click the wireless icon.
- Modify and confirm the wireless settings.
- Choose your wireless network now.
Change from HP Deskjet printer USB to Wireless
Follow the steps to change Deskjet printer from usb to wireless:
- Power ON your Printer.
- Connect the USB cable.
- Download and Install the Printer software.
- Enable “change from USB to wireless option”.